2 February 2009

Spider Stew

I just drank tea with a spider in it I just drank tea with a spider in it I just drank tea with a spider in it I just drank tea with a spider in it I just drank tea with a spider in it I just drank tea with a spider in it! I narrowly missed swallowing the whole thing in the last gulp! I am going to be sick I am so grossed out I drank stewed spider! SPIDER STEW!

Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god god why god why?!?! TEA?? OF ALL THINGS??



And in my favorite tea drinking mug and everything!

1 comment:

olivia naphtali said...

laura! you have a blog!
this makes me so happy, that i can stock your with more than just facebook.
photos are rad as always.

will you be around montreal in april? i'm visiting.
also a certain earth mother tells me you're going to be in bc this summer...